Wednesday 9 January 2013

Introduction

Hi, I guess.

My name is Paula, I'm 17, and this is my...It isn't anything, really. Just somewhere I can put my thoughts; I don't want my mother finding another diary somewhere, so the Internet will have to do (she can't work computers anyway). I'm only doing this because my friend is older and wiser, and she says that writing what I feel someplace could maybe help me deal with my problems and the things I'm feeling.

So, uh, fair warning, this could get ugly. I go to some dark places sometimes. 

But Allie said that talking about it helps, so I'm going to post about those places anyway. I have to in order to get better, I guess. 

...I don't even know why I'm posting an introduction, nobody's going to read this anyway. It felt like the right thing to do.

I'll post again whenever.

No comments:

Post a Comment